Tuesday 24 March 2015

Question 3

Evaluation Question 3- What have you learned from your audience feedback?

ANCILLARY TEXT FEEDBACK
 
When I did my first ancillary text draft I made a questionnaire about both the album advert and the digipack on areas I thought I could improve, I then turned this data into pie charts so I could find out which were the most popular areas of improvement. 
 
 
For my digipack most people said that I should take my professional looking images and plan a shoot, Including hair and makeup. They also said that I should  change the colour scheme of my digipack, I agree with this and think that I should make the colour scheme less 'girly' so it appeals to a wider audience.

 
For my album advert the most popular for how I should improve was that I should change the main image and next was that I should spread the text out on the page because it was too close together and confused my audience.
 
 




 
 
 
 MUSIC VIDEO FEEDBACK
 



I asked four questions to a 17year old girl about my music video and what she thought about it.

The questions were:
  • what genre is my music video?
  • is my video abstract, narrative or performance?
  • what editing techniques were used?
  • is my video continuous from my ancillary texts?
  • From this feedback I learnt that my music video does fit into the pop genre due to the costume/clothes and the narrative aspect as well as lip sync and performance.
  • The video comes across as narrative because the story line goes along well with the lyrics and they match.
  • The editing techniques I used were good, I was able to lip sync, use slow motion when necessary and use transition filters.
  • My promotional package is continuous because I did the photo shoot on the same day that I filmed so the hair and makeup looked the same in the video as well as on the digipack and advert.

MY QUESTIONNAIRE ABOUT MY MUSIC VIDEO



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment