Wednesday 11 March 2015

Step by step poster

First, I opened the photo I wanted to have as my poster image onto photoshop.

I changed the levels on my photo to make it looks sharper and brighter and more appealing to look at.
 

Then I got a photo of ripped paper to add as a background for the album name.

Then I added the album name 'Figure 8' ontop of the ripped paper, I found the font on 'dafont.com'.

Next, I used 'dafont.com' again for my artists logo 'Victoria' I put the logo above all other writing so its the first thing people will look at and theorefore know who's the album is.

Then in the bottom right corner I added the artists website for further information on the album relsease, I found this a common album poster convention.

I added the text 'debut album'.

Next, I added the record labels logo to the bottom left corner.

And finally I included what songs were found on this album for extra information and to let the audience know that these singles that have already been relseased will be on this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment